Pitt Meadows Incorporated in 1914 is now one of Lower Mainland Vancouver's most desirable neighbourhoods. With a Population of 18,573 (2016). This small city feels like a close knit town with great access to many amenities that make it home for many families.
Pitt Meadows is one of the most vibrant and natural places you will see on the market today. Having a small population, the city is in close proximity to the east of Vancouver. The city offers a breathtaking view with snow-capped mountains, beautiful rivers, and parks along with breath taking Pitt lake. The sight alone is enough to convince those looking for a house - to make Pitt Meadows their new home. Homes for sale Pitt Meadows are the latest attraction, having thousands of visitors it is fairly obvious that the popularity of the city is only expected to grow. This city offers the best of both worlds to its residents, offering the option to make their work - their new lifestyle.
Having easy access to the Golden Ears Bridge is a great benefit for commuters living in Pitt Meadows. This bridge provides gateway to Surrey, Langley and Highway 1. Pitt Meadows condos for sale are affordable, new, well managed and offer all the amenities necessary to have a better quality of life. On MLS, Pitt Meadows has multiple offerings, having multiple residential options for you to choose from. The collective community approach followed in Pitt Meadows makes sure that everyone feels right at home before they even buy a home!
Compact urban highland having parks, trails, mountains, and lake to its side adds beauty to an already too good to refuse area. Pitt Meadows townhouses for sale are in the center of most transportation routes. The city offers multiple activities for you to do alone, with your friends, or your family. Whether you prefer boating, fishing or hiking, you will experience life to its fullest living in a place like Pitt Meadows.
Top Ten Reasons To Love Pitt Meadows
1) Great Schools such as. École Secondaire Pitt Meadows Secondary , Davie Jones Elementary, Edith McDermott Elementary, École Pitt Meadows Elementary
2) Transportation Access: Bus services, Westcoast Express, Highway 1 Access from the free Golden Ears Bridge, and Lougheed Highway.
3) Osprey Village: Osprey Village is a fun, hip and active community for walking, trails, and local shops to visit.
4) Convenience of Real Canadian Super Store, Save On Foods, Fit 4 Less Gym, Anytime Fitness, Walk in clinics and many more.
5) Swan E Set Bay Resort and Country Club: Enjoy a round of golf or attend a wedding or special event. This venue is beautiful with winding road, well manicured lawns, and amazing photo shoots can be had here.
6) Farms : Many local farms for fruit picking
7) Pitt Meadows Day: Every June, Pitt Meadows hosts a family fun day celebrating Pitt Meadows and ending the day with Free Fireworks at Pitt Meadows Athletic Park
8) Locals Pubs: Samz Pub, Foamers' Folly Brewing Co., Jolly Coachman, and The Loft At Meadow's Garden.
9) Heritage sites such as Pitt Meadows Museum and Hoffman & Son Garage.
10) Finally, Pitt Meadows Airport!
Your search stopped here. Loaded air conditioned, basement entry home with tons of opportunities in highly sought after “Somerset”. This 6 bed, 3 bath home, NORTH of the ...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group - 1st West Realty
SELDOM AVAILABLE - BOUTIQUE COMPLEX - SLIDERS TO PRIVATE PATIO & BACKYARD - ENSUITE OFF EACH BATHROOM(2) - GRAND MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN CLOSET & ENSUITE - 2ND BEDROO...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage West Real Estate Services
NO EXPENSE SPARED. WELCOME TO PARADISE. Gorgeous CUSTOM BUILT HOME with ALL THE BELLS and WHISTLES. 2x6 const. Handscraped hardwood floors, granite countertops, heat pump...
Listing courtesy of Macdonald Realty Westburn
Beautiful 2 storey home will appeal to two families to live or to invest. Three bed and two bath plan is duplicated on two levels with large fenced back yard. Gourmet Kit...
Listing courtesy of Nu Stream Realty Inc.
Welcome to Nature's Walk, a collection of Townhouses built by Onni. This unit boasts over 1400 sqft living space , 3 bdrms and 2.5 baths. Main floor has an open concept w...
Listing courtesy of Amex - Fraseridge Realty
Welcome to Mid Meadows! This beautiful 2,595 sq ft executive home features 4 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a recreation room upstairs. Spacious master suite includes h...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Great location in Central Pitt Meadows, walking distance to shops, restaurants, Cinema when it re opens. This home is an awesome size with 2 large bedrooms both with ensu...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX LIFESTYLES REALTY
Best main floor suite and 2 bed+den layout available in building. Gourmet kitchen, pantry, bkft bar. Bonus wheelchair access, like your own rancher 220 sq ft patio. Both ...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Crest Realty
RARELY AVAILABLE 3 LEVEL TOWNHOME CENTRALLY LOCATED AT THE WELL MAINTAINED MEADOWVALE COMPLEX! This Meticulous Home Has Incredible Features Include 2 FULL LIVING ROOM AND...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Treeland Realty
Highly desirable Meadow Highlands park. This is a unique custom modular home. Enormous master with just reno'd ensuite. Beautiful new soaker tub and walk in closet. High ...
Listing courtesy of Macdonald Realty
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.