Pitt Meadows Incorporated in 1914 is now one of Lower Mainland Vancouver's most desirable neighbourhoods. With a Population of 18,573 (2016). This small city feels like a close knit town with great access to many amenities that make it home for many families.
Pitt Meadows is one of the most vibrant and natural places you will see on the market today. Having a small population, the city is in close proximity to the east of Vancouver. The city offers a breathtaking view with snow-capped mountains, beautiful rivers, and parks along with breath taking Pitt lake. The sight alone is enough to convince those looking for a house - to make Pitt Meadows their new home. Homes for sale Pitt Meadows are the latest attraction, having thousands of visitors it is fairly obvious that the popularity of the city is only expected to grow. This city offers the best of both worlds to its residents, offering the option to make their work - their new lifestyle.
Having easy access to the Golden Ears Bridge is a great benefit for commuters living in Pitt Meadows. This bridge provides gateway to Surrey, Langley and Highway 1. Pitt Meadows condos for sale are affordable, new, well managed and offer all the amenities necessary to have a better quality of life. On MLS, Pitt Meadows has multiple offerings, having multiple residential options for you to choose from. The collective community approach followed in Pitt Meadows makes sure that everyone feels right at home before they even buy a home!
Compact urban highland having parks, trails, mountains, and lake to its side adds beauty to an already too good to refuse area. Pitt Meadows townhouses for sale are in the center of most transportation routes. The city offers multiple activities for you to do alone, with your friends, or your family. Whether you prefer boating, fishing or hiking, you will experience life to its fullest living in a place like Pitt Meadows.
Top Ten Reasons To Love Pitt Meadows
1) Great Schools such as. École Secondaire Pitt Meadows Secondary , Davie Jones Elementary, Edith McDermott Elementary, École Pitt Meadows Elementary
2) Transportation Access: Bus services, Westcoast Express, Highway 1 Access from the free Golden Ears Bridge, and Lougheed Highway.
3) Osprey Village: Osprey Village is a fun, hip and active community for walking, trails, and local shops to visit.
4) Convenience of Real Canadian Super Store, Save On Foods, Fit 4 Less Gym, Anytime Fitness, Walk in clinics and many more.
5) Swan E Set Bay Resort and Country Club: Enjoy a round of golf or attend a wedding or special event. This venue is beautiful with winding road, well manicured lawns, and amazing photo shoots can be had here.
6) Farms : Many local farms for fruit picking
7) Pitt Meadows Day: Every June, Pitt Meadows hosts a family fun day celebrating Pitt Meadows and ending the day with Free Fireworks at Pitt Meadows Athletic Park
8) Locals Pubs: Samz Pub, Foamers' Folly Brewing Co., Jolly Coachman, and The Loft At Meadow's Garden.
9) Heritage sites such as Pitt Meadows Museum and Hoffman & Son Garage.
10) Finally, Pitt Meadows Airport!
SOLARIS 1 at MEADOW GATE. The only highrise condo in the heart of Pitt Meadows. Listings are rare in this complex. Sub Penthouse 1 BR plus Den with South facing exposure....
Listing courtesy of Amex - Fraseridge Realty
Once in a very RARE while, one of the BEST Homes, on one of the BEST Street's, in one of the BEST Communities becomes available for purchase -- don't MISS OUT! Fieldstone...
Listing courtesy of Reva Realty Group Inc.
You could be HO-HO- Home for Christmas! This gorgeous brand new 1385 sq ft 3 bed 2.5 bath townhome in "Natures Walk "is ready for you to move in now! Boasting craftsman a...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage - Brookside Realty
This rare 4 bedroom 2 storey home backing onto Mitchell Road park must be seen! The spacious kid & pet friendly south facing yard is complete with an entertaining sized p...
Listing courtesy of Macdonald Realty (Delta)
Tastefully updated 3 bed 3 bath home in the highly sought after 'Shoreline' community in S. Meadows. This beautiful home has river views from the top floor and private pa...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
WATERFRONT DREAM | TURNSTONE. Celebrating a RARE 1866ft half duplex in OSPREY VILLAGE's most coveted trail&riverfront setting. FOUR SEASONS of gorgeous sunrise-sunset ene...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Elite Realty
Be quick - apartments like this rarely come available! 1260 sq ft of living area + over 600 sqft of private patio. Southeast corner, at back of building, bright open conc...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage Sterling Realty
4 bedrooms, 2 bath single-family home with a private & secured backyard, jacuzzi, powered shed/workshop, massive glass-covered patio great for your entertaining,& more. L...
Listing courtesy of Team 3000 Realty Ltd.
GORGEOUS former show home for Ivy Line Subdivision! This 3 BDRM, 3-BATH, 2,009 SQ Ft home, is situated on a 5,771 SQ FT corner lot in CUL DE SAC. Soaring cathedral entry ...
Listing courtesy of eXp Realty
Location, Location, northside of the tracks, in a cul-de-sac! A lovely, spacious 1498sq.ft completely updated & renovated RANCHER situated on a 8674sq.ft lot! Easy walk t...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX LIFESTYLES REALTY
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.