Pitt Meadows Incorporated in 1914 is now one of Lower Mainland Vancouver's most desirable neighbourhoods. With a Population of 18,573 (2016). This small city feels like a close knit town with great access to many amenities that make it home for many families.
Pitt Meadows is one of the most vibrant and natural places you will see on the market today. Having a small population, the city is in close proximity to the east of Vancouver. The city offers a breathtaking view with snow-capped mountains, beautiful rivers, and parks along with breath taking Pitt lake. The sight alone is enough to convince those looking for a house - to make Pitt Meadows their new home. Homes for sale Pitt Meadows are the latest attraction, having thousands of visitors it is fairly obvious that the popularity of the city is only expected to grow. This city offers the best of both worlds to its residents, offering the option to make their work - their new lifestyle.
Having easy access to the Golden Ears Bridge is a great benefit for commuters living in Pitt Meadows. This bridge provides gateway to Surrey, Langley and Highway 1. Pitt Meadows condos for sale are affordable, new, well managed and offer all the amenities necessary to have a better quality of life. On MLS, Pitt Meadows has multiple offerings, having multiple residential options for you to choose from. The collective community approach followed in Pitt Meadows makes sure that everyone feels right at home before they even buy a home!
Compact urban highland having parks, trails, mountains, and lake to its side adds beauty to an already too good to refuse area. Pitt Meadows townhouses for sale are in the center of most transportation routes. The city offers multiple activities for you to do alone, with your friends, or your family. Whether you prefer boating, fishing or hiking, you will experience life to its fullest living in a place like Pitt Meadows.
Top Ten Reasons To Love Pitt Meadows
1) Great Schools such as. École Secondaire Pitt Meadows Secondary , Davie Jones Elementary, Edith McDermott Elementary, École Pitt Meadows Elementary
2) Transportation Access: Bus services, Westcoast Express, Highway 1 Access from the free Golden Ears Bridge, and Lougheed Highway.
3) Osprey Village: Osprey Village is a fun, hip and active community for walking, trails, and local shops to visit.
4) Convenience of Real Canadian Super Store, Save On Foods, Fit 4 Less Gym, Anytime Fitness, Walk in clinics and many more.
5) Swan E Set Bay Resort and Country Club: Enjoy a round of golf or attend a wedding or special event. This venue is beautiful with winding road, well manicured lawns, and amazing photo shoots can be had here.
6) Farms : Many local farms for fruit picking
7) Pitt Meadows Day: Every June, Pitt Meadows hosts a family fun day celebrating Pitt Meadows and ending the day with Free Fireworks at Pitt Meadows Athletic Park
8) Locals Pubs: Samz Pub, Foamers' Folly Brewing Co., Jolly Coachman, and The Loft At Meadow's Garden.
9) Heritage sites such as Pitt Meadows Museum and Hoffman & Son Garage.
10) Finally, Pitt Meadows Airport!
Like in a magazine. CEDAR DOWNS - Final Phase! Condo living at its best with stunning West Coast architecture & interior design. Bright and Spacious vaulted ceilings with...
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Seaside Realty Ltd.
Central PITT MEADOWS Beauty! Immaculately kept home with fantastic floorplan offering 2 Bed, Den & 2 Bath. Functional Chef's Style Kitchen offering tons of space & storag...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Sabre Realty Group
Welcome to Osprey Village! Come and have a look at this 3 level townhome by the river. This freshly painted, 3 bed, 2 baths, with double sinks in the main, and a fenced b...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty (Surrey/24)
Where can you find nearly 10,000 square feet home built in 2018 on 5.1 acres for this price?.....Pandemic pushes many people to move from high stress city environment to ...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Welcome to Wildwood crescent . This home has been renovated with absolutely beautiful finishes. In a central location close to shopping, schools, parks, trails etc. Every...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Sabre Realty Group
STUNNING South Meadows home in the popular Rivers Edge Development! One of the finest homes you will find in this sought after area, with PREMIUM updates boasting New ...
Listing courtesy of One Percent Realty Ltd.
STUNNING/RARE 5 bdrm/2.5 bthrm 2 storey home in the EXCLUSIVE BONSON LANDING Develop.Prof. measured @ 2805sqft + 1146sqft crawl space-Featuring an Earth/Wind & Fire Oasis...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage Westside
Welcome to this modern fully renovated warm and inviting family home. The Spacious living room with bay windows and fireplace flows nicely through the formal dinning into...
Listing courtesy of Home and Garden Realty
Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit in the heart of Pitt Meadows. This exceptionally laid out space offers an BRIGHT OPEN LIVING CONCEPT on the main level which includes your...
Listing courtesy of Stonehaus Realty Corp.
MOVE IN & ENJOY WINDSOR CROSSING. Discover a RARE End Home Boasting Extra Windows for Natural Light + Only 1 Direct Neighbour for Pease & Privacy. DREAM LOCATION! Steps t...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Elite Realty
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.