Pitt Meadows Incorporated in 1914 is now one of Lower Mainland Vancouver's most desirable neighbourhoods. With a Population of 18,573 (2016). This small city feels like a close knit town with great access to many amenities that make it home for many families.
Pitt Meadows is one of the most vibrant and natural places you will see on the market today. Having a small population, the city is in close proximity to the east of Vancouver. The city offers a breathtaking view with snow-capped mountains, beautiful rivers, and parks along with breath taking Pitt lake. The sight alone is enough to convince those looking for a house - to make Pitt Meadows their new home. Homes for sale Pitt Meadows are the latest attraction, having thousands of visitors it is fairly obvious that the popularity of the city is only expected to grow. This city offers the best of both worlds to its residents, offering the option to make their work - their new lifestyle.
Having easy access to the Golden Ears Bridge is a great benefit for commuters living in Pitt Meadows. This bridge provides gateway to Surrey, Langley and Highway 1. Pitt Meadows condos for sale are affordable, new, well managed and offer all the amenities necessary to have a better quality of life. On MLS, Pitt Meadows has multiple offerings, having multiple residential options for you to choose from. The collective community approach followed in Pitt Meadows makes sure that everyone feels right at home before they even buy a home!
Compact urban highland having parks, trails, mountains, and lake to its side adds beauty to an already too good to refuse area. Pitt Meadows townhouses for sale are in the center of most transportation routes. The city offers multiple activities for you to do alone, with your friends, or your family. Whether you prefer boating, fishing or hiking, you will experience life to its fullest living in a place like Pitt Meadows.
Top Ten Reasons To Love Pitt Meadows
1) Great Schools such as. École Secondaire Pitt Meadows Secondary , Davie Jones Elementary, Edith McDermott Elementary, École Pitt Meadows Elementary
2) Transportation Access: Bus services, Westcoast Express, Highway 1 Access from the free Golden Ears Bridge, and Lougheed Highway.
3) Osprey Village: Osprey Village is a fun, hip and active community for walking, trails, and local shops to visit.
4) Convenience of Real Canadian Super Store, Save On Foods, Fit 4 Less Gym, Anytime Fitness, Walk in clinics and many more.
5) Swan E Set Bay Resort and Country Club: Enjoy a round of golf or attend a wedding or special event. This venue is beautiful with winding road, well manicured lawns, and amazing photo shoots can be had here.
6) Farms : Many local farms for fruit picking
7) Pitt Meadows Day: Every June, Pitt Meadows hosts a family fun day celebrating Pitt Meadows and ending the day with Free Fireworks at Pitt Meadows Athletic Park
8) Locals Pubs: Samz Pub, Foamers' Folly Brewing Co., Jolly Coachman, and The Loft At Meadow's Garden.
9) Heritage sites such as Pitt Meadows Museum and Hoffman & Son Garage.
10) Finally, Pitt Meadows Airport!
WOW! TICKS ALL THE BOXES! RENOVATED 4 bdrm, 3 bath basement entry home in great Pitt Meadows neighbourhood, close to schools, shopping and transportation! Fantastic layou...
Listing courtesy of One Percent Realty Ltd.
Unobstructed VIEWS!!.. Backing onto Park. Rarely available, well maintained basement entry home in popular family oriented location in PM. READY TO MOVE IN! Spacious 3 bd...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group - 1st West Realty
MOST AFFORDABLE 2 bedroom apartment in Pitt Meadows! Welcome to ‘The Fairways’ by Meadow Gardens Golf Course. Super bright, nicely appointed, South facing 2bed+1bath cond...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage West Real Estate Services
Absolutely Gorgeous quality custom built home on quiet street of nice houses in Pitt Meadows' most desirable area. Main floor has office off grand entrance way, leading t...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Welcome to this beautiful Townhouse feel apartment with your own yard. Located in the heart of Pitt Meadows walk to all levels of schools, shopping, parks, West Coast Exp...
Listing courtesy of Stonehaus Realty Corp.
Welcome to Coho II in Osprey Village, nestled against the Fraser River and parkland, with a quaint shopping community. Such a peaceful and picturesque setting for this 2 ...
Listing courtesy of Macdonald Realty (Surrey/152)
For more information, click the Brochure button below. Great Opportunity to Own at The Fairways! A one bedroom with den and patio overlooking a courtyard facing Lougheed ...
Listing courtesy of Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
Nestled in the Natural Choice of Pitt Meadows, this 3 bedroom/3 bathroom townhome welcomes you into family/friendly Country Crossing with arms wide open. This beautiful u...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Elite Realty
SWEEPING MOUNTAIN/COURSE VIEWS! This extra large 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 den suite overlooking the Meadow Gardens Golf Club is in the best location in the building! Very well m...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Elite Realty
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.