Pitt Meadows Incorporated in 1914 is now one of Lower Mainland Vancouver's most desirable neighbourhoods. With a Population of 18,573 (2016). This small city feels like a close knit town with great access to many amenities that make it home for many families.
Pitt Meadows is one of the most vibrant and natural places you will see on the market today. Having a small population, the city is in close proximity to the east of Vancouver. The city offers a breathtaking view with snow-capped mountains, beautiful rivers, and parks along with breath taking Pitt lake. The sight alone is enough to convince those looking for a house - to make Pitt Meadows their new home. Homes for sale Pitt Meadows are the latest attraction, having thousands of visitors it is fairly obvious that the popularity of the city is only expected to grow. This city offers the best of both worlds to its residents, offering the option to make their work - their new lifestyle.
Having easy access to the Golden Ears Bridge is a great benefit for commuters living in Pitt Meadows. This bridge provides gateway to Surrey, Langley and Highway 1. Pitt Meadows condos for sale are affordable, new, well managed and offer all the amenities necessary to have a better quality of life. On MLS, Pitt Meadows has multiple offerings, having multiple residential options for you to choose from. The collective community approach followed in Pitt Meadows makes sure that everyone feels right at home before they even buy a home!
Compact urban highland having parks, trails, mountains, and lake to its side adds beauty to an already too good to refuse area. Pitt Meadows townhouses for sale are in the center of most transportation routes. The city offers multiple activities for you to do alone, with your friends, or your family. Whether you prefer boating, fishing or hiking, you will experience life to its fullest living in a place like Pitt Meadows.
Top Ten Reasons To Love Pitt Meadows
1) Great Schools such as. École Secondaire Pitt Meadows Secondary , Davie Jones Elementary, Edith McDermott Elementary, École Pitt Meadows Elementary
2) Transportation Access: Bus services, Westcoast Express, Highway 1 Access from the free Golden Ears Bridge, and Lougheed Highway.
3) Osprey Village: Osprey Village is a fun, hip and active community for walking, trails, and local shops to visit.
4) Convenience of Real Canadian Super Store, Save On Foods, Fit 4 Less Gym, Anytime Fitness, Walk in clinics and many more.
5) Swan E Set Bay Resort and Country Club: Enjoy a round of golf or attend a wedding or special event. This venue is beautiful with winding road, well manicured lawns, and amazing photo shoots can be had here.
6) Farms : Many local farms for fruit picking
7) Pitt Meadows Day: Every June, Pitt Meadows hosts a family fun day celebrating Pitt Meadows and ending the day with Free Fireworks at Pitt Meadows Athletic Park
8) Locals Pubs: Samz Pub, Foamers' Folly Brewing Co., Jolly Coachman, and The Loft At Meadow's Garden.
9) Heritage sites such as Pitt Meadows Museum and Hoffman & Son Garage.
10) Finally, Pitt Meadows Airport!
This HUGE 2 bed + Den, 2 bath condo is immaculate! Situated on the quiet side of the building! You will love the open concept in this unit! Beautiful kitchen with Granite...
Listing courtesy of 2 Percent Realty West Coast
**OPEN HOUSE SAT & SUNDAY 2-4pm. TOP FLOOR, 2 bedrm, 2 bathrm contemporary & modern design w/vaulted ceilings in spacious bright livingroom w/electric f/p, formal diningr...
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Love Realty
MOST AFFORDABLE 2 bedroom apartment in Pitt Meadows! Ground level quiet west facing 2 bed 1 bath home.This unit has great OPEN FLOOR PLAN, granite counters, beautiful kit...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Little Oak Realty (Fort Langley)
PRIME PITT MEADOWS LOCATION. This 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home stands out with its 3 levels and attention to detail in all its finishing's . The main level has an open mode...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Centre Realty
Welcome to Edgewood Manor! Centrally located in the beautiful city of Pitt Meadows. Walking distance to parks, shopping, pubs and restaurants, West Coast Express and bus ...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Elite Realty
Welcome to the 'ORION'! This complex features spacious floor plans, contemporary design and perfect location behind Meadowvale Mall. This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom To...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage West Real Estate Services
OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED.The perfect home for a first time home buyer.Spanning 788 sq ft of living space this 1 bedroom and den home is bright, spacious and has been kept ...
Listing courtesy of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Welcome to this Beautiful home, in a family neighbourhood of Pitt Meadows. This Bright Spotless home sits on a QUIET cul-de-sac offering 5 Bedroom 3 Baths and Features a ...
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage - Brookside Realty
Beautiful 2 bed and den, move-in ready condo in the heart of quaint Pitt Meadows. This unit offers tons of natural light. The massive 500 sq.ft deck, located on the quiet...
Listing courtesy of Park Georgia Realty Ltd.
Central Pitt Meadows, close to Schools, Transit, Shopping, Theatres, Golf and Recreation. This 7 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4300+ Sq Ft Home is perfect for entertaining. Main f...
Listing courtesy of Team 3000 Realty Ltd.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.